Should You Keep Renting or Is It Time to Buy?
Ever wondered what you could purchase for the amount you’re spending in rent each month? This handy tool will give you an idea of what your monthly mortgage payment could look like and some benefits of owning a home that may lower its real cost.
Click on Link Below:
Katrina Lane-Branch Manager-NMLS 1797148
American Residential Lending-NMLS-1359704
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope today is filled with Love! If you’re interesting in a new home to fill up with love, please contact us!
New First Time Homeowner,
Did you know, if you have not owned a home in 3 years, you are considered a first time home buyer. Did you know, you can also qualify for $10,000 in down payment assistance in Greensboro, North Carolina?
To qualify for DPA, you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer or have not owned a home within the last three years. If the home you want to buy is located in one of the City’s redevelopment areas, there are no past home ownership requirements. Anyone can purchase and qualify.
- Buy a new or existing house as a primary residence.
- Meet specific income limits.
- Make a minimum cash investment of $500.
- Receive no more than 20 percent of the purchase price in DPA.
- Not exceed a 33 percent maximum or 21 percent minimum housing expense-to-income ratio.
- Not exceed a 43 percent debt-to-income ratio.
- Complete a HUD-approved eight-hour, in-person homebuyer education course.
- Secure a fixed-rate, 15- or 30-year mortgage. (Note: ARM or balloon first mortgage loans cannot be used with this assistance. Non-conforming, high-interest rate and fee loans are not be accepted).
In order to get detailed information and to get connected to the Housing Program Coordinator for your one on one session, please call or email 336.638.1299 and [email protected]
The Buyer Agency Thursday Tip
When you are purchasing a home, you have to consider, more than just down payment and closing cost. There are down payment and closing cost programs available, that may assist you on your home purchase. Also the seller may contribute towards your closing cost. However, you must have, your own funds to pay for fees and deposits that are required to purchase a home including:
- Closing cost
- Due Diligence
- Earnest Deposit
- Home Inspection
Save! Save! Save!
Did you know, you can purchase a HUD Home in Georgia with a $100 down payment, using a FHA loan and “Seller will pay up to 3% closing costs”.
- Are you looking for a fixer upper
- Are you looking for a great affordable home
- Are you looking to occupy the home within 60 days
- You must use a Approved HUD Broker to purchase a HUD Home, let us help you. We have FHA Lenders, ready to qualify you. Call us today to schedule a showing on any HUD Home in Georgia at 678.813.0770.
You can search Georgia HUD Homes: https://www.hudhomestore.com/Listing/PropertySearchResult.aspx?sState=GA&sLanguage=ENGLISH
The NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment provides eligible first-time home buyers and military veterans with $8,000 in down-payment assistance.
To be eligible for the NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment, you must:
- Be a first-time buyer (not have owned a home as their principal residence in the past three years) or a military veteran or be buying homes in targeted census tracts
- Meet income and sales price limits
- Purchase a home in North Carolina
- Must Qualify for a NC Home Advantage Mortgage™
- Have a credit score of 640 or higher
- Occupy the home as their principal residence within 60 days of closing
- Be a permanent legal resident of the United States
- New Construction or Existing Homes are eligible
We are ready to help you purchase your home, and keep money in your pocket! You can call us directly at 336.638.1299 or visit our site and complete our contact form and we will contact you shortly.
The Buyer Agency have approved lenders, ready to approve you for this program! We will work with any approved lender. You can also visit https://www.nchfa.com/home-buyers/find-lender
Happy Valentine’s Day from The Buyer Agency!!
If you’re looking for a New Home, but need some down payment assistance in North Carolina, it’s coming! There will be a new program effective next month, in all counties of North Carolina! Please check back, next month for the update on the specifics of this great program, that will help so many buyers! I look forward to assisting you, in purchasing your brand New Home!
Are you thinking of Buying, Investing, or Selling a Home? If so Contact us at The Buyer Agency, where we do it all! We can help you navigate the home buying process smoothly. We can help you find and close on investment homes quickly. We can help you sell your home and move on to the next phase of your life! We do it all, and we do it Very Well! Call us at 336.638.1299 or visit us at http://www.thebuyeragencysellhomes.com
2018 is about Creating New Opportunities! What does that mean? It means, put yourself in a position to win! It’s about increasing your Network and your Net-worth!