Should You Keep Renting or Is It Time to Buy?
Ever wondered what you could purchase for the amount you’re spending in rent each month? This handy tool will give you an idea of what your monthly mortgage payment could look like and some benefits of owning a home that may lower its real cost.
Click on Link Below:
Katrina Lane-Branch Manager-NMLS 1797148
American Residential Lending-NMLS-1359704
Brand New Homes In Asheboro, North Carolina
Are you looking for a Brand New Home in Asheboro, for under $164,000 in Jackson’s Run Community on a Lake. Wade Jurney Homes is offering New Homes at a price between $147,490-$163,990 with Low HOA Dues. You may also qualify for up to $8,000 in down payment assistance by purchasing a Home in North Carolina. You can call me directly at 336.638.1299 to request a private showing.
Workforce Housing Specialists: $1,000 Downpayment Assistance
The program focuses on those critical neighborhood workers — such as teachers, firefighters, non profits, police, and nurses who are interested in purchasing a home in North Carolina.
The requirements are the following:
- Applicants must be employed by local, state or federal government, in the healthcare or education fields, or by 501(c)3 charitable organizations.
- Household income limits apply (see income chart on application).
- Buyer must be purchasing a primary residence.
- One grant is allowed per household per transaction.
- Buyer must complete a pre-purchase Homebuyer Education Program.
- The grant is a gift and does not require repayment.
- Buyers must be clients of a certified Workforce Housing Specialist, a certification program for REALTORS® with expert knowledge on the federal, state and local housing programs and resources available to serve workforce housing buyers earning less than the area median income.
- We are certified Workforce Housing Specialist.
Can you use $1,000?
Get started by clicking on links below:
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope today is filled with Love! If you’re interesting in a new home to fill up with love, please contact us!
You must attend a 8 hour HUD approved home buying class to receive down payment assistance in North Carolina. If you are looking to get up to $10K with the City of Greensboro, you must also attend a one on one counseling session and the home, must pass a home inspection.
You can see helpful sites below:
New First Time Homeowner,
Did you know, if you have not owned a home in 3 years, you are considered a first time home buyer. Did you know, you can also qualify for $10,000 in down payment assistance in Greensboro, North Carolina?
To qualify for DPA, you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer or have not owned a home within the last three years. If the home you want to buy is located in one of the City’s redevelopment areas, there are no past home ownership requirements. Anyone can purchase and qualify.
- Buy a new or existing house as a primary residence.
- Meet specific income limits.
- Make a minimum cash investment of $500.
- Receive no more than 20 percent of the purchase price in DPA.
- Not exceed a 33 percent maximum or 21 percent minimum housing expense-to-income ratio.
- Not exceed a 43 percent debt-to-income ratio.
- Complete a HUD-approved eight-hour, in-person homebuyer education course.
- Secure a fixed-rate, 15- or 30-year mortgage. (Note: ARM or balloon first mortgage loans cannot be used with this assistance. Non-conforming, high-interest rate and fee loans are not be accepted).
In order to get detailed information and to get connected to the Housing Program Coordinator for your one on one session, please call or email 336.638.1299 and [email protected]
When should you get approved to purchase a home?
You should get approved to purchase a home, before you start looking. You want to make sure you are searching for the best home possible for you. If you’re not approved, then you are searching blindly. When you search blindly, you are doing a disservice to yourself. In order to place a offer on the property, a pre-approval is required. Let’s connect you to our approved lenders today!
The Buyer Agency Thursday Tip
When you are purchasing a home, you have to consider, more than just down payment and closing cost. There are down payment and closing cost programs available, that may assist you on your home purchase. Also the seller may contribute towards your closing cost. However, you must have, your own funds to pay for fees and deposits that are required to purchase a home including:
- Closing cost
- Due Diligence
- Earnest Deposit
- Home Inspection
Save! Save! Save!
The Buyer Agency Local Heroes Program:
The Buyer Agency is Offering up to $1000 towards Our Local Heroes Closing Cost at Closing!
Our Local Heroes:
- Teachers and School Staff
- University & College Faculty and Staff
- Law Enforcement/911 Operators & Public Safety/School Officers
- Medical personnel (EMS & Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Chiropractors & Administrators and Support Staff in the medical field)
- Military (Active duty)
- Military Veterans
- Government (City, County, State and Federal)
- Non-Profit Organization employees that serve our local communities
We Appreciate all you do!!
Please visit http://www.thebuyeragencysellhomes.com for complete details.
Happy National Homeownership Month!
The Buyer Agency is offering a $500 closing credit on any homes over 100k, on all accepted contracts that are between 6/1/18-6/30/18 and close by 8/1/18. This Promotion is only for clients who contact me directly or through our site at http://thebuyeragencysellhomes.com/
We Look forward to you becoming a Homeowner!