Cash-Out Conventional Refinance Loan
Are you eligible for a cash-out refinance mortgage loan
- Do you have equity in your home
- Minimum credit scores of 620 FICO credit
- Do you need home improvements
- Do you need to consolidate debts
- Lower rate
- Savings/low or no cost mortgage insurance
- We can usually close in 21 days or less
Get Refinance Options Today, by clicking on the link below and selecting Refinance and Create Account to begin the loan application: Once complete loan application, we will be in contact within 24 hours or less.
We Appreciate your business
Brand New Homes In Asheboro, North Carolina
Are you looking for a Brand New Home in Asheboro, for under $164,000 in Jackson’s Run Community on a Lake. Wade Jurney Homes is offering New Homes at a price between $147,490-$163,990 with Low HOA Dues. You may also qualify for up to $8,000 in down payment assistance by purchasing a Home in North Carolina. You can call me directly at 336.638.1299 to request a private showing.
The easiest way to build credit!
1.Start with applying in minutes and no credit score requirement.
2.Deposit $200 To Open Your Secured Master Credit Card
3.Build Credit by Making Purchases With Your Secured Credit Card
Get A Fast Reporting Card to All 3 Bureaus!
Sign Up With Diverse Credit Solutions and Get your Processing Fees Waived on your Deposit!
Go to Link below to start building your credit:
New First Time Homeowner,
Did you know, if you have not owned a home in 3 years, you are considered a first time home buyer. Did you know, you can also qualify for $10,000 in down payment assistance in Greensboro, North Carolina?
To qualify for DPA, you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer or have not owned a home within the last three years. If the home you want to buy is located in one of the City’s redevelopment areas, there are no past home ownership requirements. Anyone can purchase and qualify.
- Buy a new or existing house as a primary residence.
- Meet specific income limits.
- Make a minimum cash investment of $500.
- Receive no more than 20 percent of the purchase price in DPA.
- Not exceed a 33 percent maximum or 21 percent minimum housing expense-to-income ratio.
- Not exceed a 43 percent debt-to-income ratio.
- Complete a HUD-approved eight-hour, in-person homebuyer education course.
- Secure a fixed-rate, 15- or 30-year mortgage. (Note: ARM or balloon first mortgage loans cannot be used with this assistance. Non-conforming, high-interest rate and fee loans are not be accepted).
In order to get detailed information and to get connected to the Housing Program Coordinator for your one on one session, please call or email 336.638.1299 and [email protected]
If you’re thinking about purchasing a home, now is the time to buy!! The Federal Reserve, just announced a rate hike. When you purchase a home, your mortgage interest rate will be higher. The higher the mortgage interest rate, the higher your payment will be. If you continue to wait, your chance to afford a mortgage, could be out of reach.