Trust us with your home purchase
- Are you ready to take the next step towards purchasing your home
- Are you a first time home buyer, looking for down payment assistance programs
- Are you already a homeowner and looking to move up to your next home, or perhaps refinance to get a better rate or cash out
- Have you found a home and need quick pre-approval
- Are you a investor, looking to finance investment properties?
If so, don’t look no further and apply below to see, if can work together to make the possible happen.
Click on Apply Now: Create Account: Purchase or Refinance: Follow Instructions to begin your loan application and we will be in touch, within 24 hours or less.
Katrina Lane | VP OF MORTGAGE | NMLS #1797148 | LOAN CABIN, INC NMLS: #1657322
We can help lower rate, mortgage payment and mortgage insurance.
- Cash-Out Conventional Refinance Loan
- Refinance FHA Loan to Avoid FHA Mortgage Insurance
- FHA Streamline Loan
- Cash Out VA Loan Refinance
- VA Streamline Refinance
- Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance
Get Refinance Options Today, by clicking on the link below and selecting Refinance and Create Account to begin the loan application: Once complete loan application, we will be in contact within 24 hours or less.
We appreciate your business
HUD Homes in Georgia
There are over 50 HUD homes available in Georgia, waiting to be purchased and remodeled. If you’re looking to purchase a fixer upper and make it your dream home, we can help. We are certified HUD Registered Brokers, ready to assist you in purchasing a HUD Home.
- Get Approved for a mortgage
- A HUD Registered Broker, must be used to purchase a HUD Home
- Affordable Fixer Uppers
- Earnest Deposit is between $500-$1000
- 203k or Homestyle Loan may be used to purchase a HUD Home
- $100 down payment may qualify on certain homes, using a FHA loan
- Down Payment is possible
- 15 day inspection period
Contact The Buyer Agency to assist you in your HUD home purchase, and create a customized HUD list for you.
Georgia Renovation Loans
Did you know, you can purchase a fixer upper home in Georgia or refinance your existing home into a renovation loan and use towards any type of renovation or repair.
- Low Down payment or possible Down payment assistance
- Cancellable mortgage insurance (restrictions apply)
- Potentially lower rates than other forms of financing such as home equity
line of credit or credit cards
- HomeStyle renovation can be used on any renovation project(restrictions apply)
- Conventional Program
- HomeStyle Renovation Loans are Simple, Flexible, and Affordable
If you’re interested in purchasing a home that needs some loving or if you want to fall back in love with your existing home, then we want to help you. Apply below or Call us directly or visit our site for more information.
Katrina Lane, NMLS 1797148