A HUD home is a 1-4 unit Residential Property acquired by HUD, as a result of a foreclosure action.
- If you’re looking for a fixer upper at a affordable price, consider a HUD home.
- If the homes you are viewing on the market, are currently overpriced for you, consider a HUD home.
- Renovation Loans are available, that will allow you to renovate your new home, all with one loan.
- Down payment assistance, maybe available to used towards your renovation loan, allowing low down payment.
- A HUD Approved Broker is only allowed to make offers on your behalf: We are Approved HUD Brokers to help you facilitate a renovation loan and HUD home purchase.
- HUD requires a earnest deposit of $1,000 due, within 2 business days of accepted offer on homes at $50,000 purchase price and above.
- Complete Application below to get Approved for your renovation loan and allow us to create a customized list of HUD homes tailored just for you.