Click to Listen
The NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment provides eligible first-time home buyers and military veterans with $8,000 in down-payment assistance.
To be eligible for the NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment, you must:
- Be a first-time buyer (not have owned a home as their principal residence in the past three years) or a military veteran or be buying homes in targeted census tracts
- Meet income and sales price limits
- Purchase a home in North Carolina
- Must Qualify for a NC Home Advantage Mortgage™
- Have a credit score of 640 or higher
- Occupy the home as their principal residence within 60 days of closing
- Be a permanent legal resident of the United States
- New Construction or Existing Homes are eligible
We are ready to help you purchase your home, and keep money in your pocket! You can call us directly at 336.638.1299 or visit our site and complete our contact form and we will contact you shortly.
The Buyer Agency have approved lenders, ready to approve you for this program! We will work with any approved lender. You can also visit https://www.nchfa.com/home-buyers/find-lender